Tuesday 3 August 2010

HOW TO FACE WITH DEATH

Today's blog is shared with the permission of The Salvation Army - Haiti's Assistant Camp Manager: Rodney Belain. It is a piece he wrote after a particularly rough day.

--------

Life is something that you cannot understand and you can even spend all your time, you will never understand it. There is something that says death is easy but life is hard. All you have to do is to live your life as it comes and do not let anything to bother you, you’ll find a lot of people who will bother you but, don’t let them do it.

You need someone to comfort you when you do not feel good, I mean miserable, I just want you to know that God is there for you, bring him all your burdens, cause he cares for you.

Sometimes, I ask myself why God has created us, because some people need help and some spend a lot of money without thinking about the others.

It’s only one thing that I would like to ask you, give Jesus your life, let him guide you, let him teach you how to live and how to help the others. I know that no one is perfect, but a part of you is. Even if you don’t see it in you, sometimes you want to do stupid things, fight yourself and try not to do it. As you know God can make a way where there seems to be no way he works in ways we cannot see. I will follow him ‘till death, cause he is the almighty God.

I suggest you pray before sleeping, talk to God let him know what you think, ‘cause he’s your best friend you ever have. And he will bless you all the time.

For you my friend, think about that brothers…