Tuesday 20 March 2007

Nyagatare Here I Come

It's all confirmed.


The Rwandan Government have issued me with an "Entry Facility", which allows me to land in Kigali and obtain a visa upon entry.


So now I depart the shores of Aotearoa on Wednesday @ 1750 (NZ time) and after transitting through Melbourne, Dubai and Nairobi I arrive in Kigali on Friday at 0320 (NZ time).


Thank you to all that have been praying about this and for me. Sandy and I have always believed that our role is to make ourselves available - the rest must be up to God. So I believe there is a work for me to do in Rwanda and I will value your continued prayers for me, and for my family.


I will be living in a place (village/town/city: I'm not sure) called Nyagatare in the Northern districts of Rwanda and whilst doing some research I came across a photo, taken in January '07, that claims to be of Nyagatare: